- ・The Company does not provide any kind of guarantee regarding the accuracy, certainty, usefulness, and suitability for the specific purpose of the customer, of the contents posted on the website.
- ・Please note that the Company may change, modify, or discontinue provision of the website without prior notice.
- ・The Company shall not be liable for any damages, losses or expenses arising from the use of the website.
2．Copyright and trademark
The rights concerning all the content (text, diagrams, images, video, audio, and all other copyrighted works) and trademarks (trademarks, marks, logos, service marks, trade names, and all other trademarks) posted on the website belong to the Company or the third party who provided it, and are protected by intellectual property laws such as the Copyright Act and the Trademark Act. You are not allowed to use (duplicate, transmit, divert, post, etc.) any of its content without the consent of the rights holder.
3．Link to the website
In principle, the link to the website is freely available. The link URL should be “https://www.asahi-tanker.com/”. However, please refrain from the following uses. If we find an inappropriate link, we will request the website operator to delete the link.
- ・Links from sites that may damage our credibility, dignity, or honor
- ・Links from sites whose contents may be illegal or violate public order and morals
- ・Links in a format that impairs the clarity of the website, such as frame links
- ・Other links that the Company deems inappropriate
4．Link from the website
Third-party sites linked from the website are managed based on the responsibility of each respective operator. The Company makes no guarantees about the contents of the linked sites and shall not be liable for any loss, damage or expenses arising from the use of the linked sites.
7．Governing law and jurisdiction